8 Reasons Explaining the Value of having a Company Website
It is definitely more beneficial to have a company website than to just use a social media page!
Here are 8 reasons why!
1. Site visitors to the company website are serious buyers. If your product is a fit, they will most likely purchase your product or service.
As opposed to clients inquiring through Social Media. Social media inquiries are usually from an Impatient audience group expecting speedy responses, and not necessarily interested in buying.
2. Having a company website creates a more professional community, and its mode of communication is professional.
As opposed to Social Media which focuses on casual conversations.
3. Having your own website establishes company credibility. It also increases your online presence.
In social media, your company is just another profile.
4. Having your own website allows you to have a platform for Direct Marketing to serious buyers.
5. Your website builds brand identity and brand personality through both its aesthetics and functionality.
6. You own the website.
In Social Media, pages are owned by the social media company
7. Having a long-term website builds domain authority and helps long-term search engine ranking.
8. Select your best reviews.
In Social Media, negative reviews are public.
We build websites, connect with us!